10 Best Pitbull Dog Beds—Reviews
Research has it that Pitbulls spend about 12 hours of their day sleeping. We’ll also agree that your Pitbull dog needs a good and comfortable place to sleep. It’s only fair that we don’t let our dogs sleep on the cold, untidy floor. You also don’t want your dog to be sleeping anywhere in the house, like on your expensive couch, bed, table or any other furniture—especially when you have visitors or kids around. Besides, if your Pitbull is teething or is naturally a chewer, he or she will often bite and dig his or her claws into your furniture, tearing them into pieces. So, you’d want to grab one of these market-leading best Pitbull dog beds on this year’s best review. This review, therefore, gives you some awesome choices that are specially crafted for a pitbull like yours.
The top 10 best Pitbull dog beds Reviews:
1. K9 Ballistics Tough Rectangle Nesting Dog Bed
Weight– 9.6 pounds
Color – black, blue, brindle velvet, carbon velvet, green, lattice, pink, red, tan
Best use – Moderate chewers
- Removable cover.
- Machine-washable cover.
- The cover comes in many shades and sizes.
- Human-grade orthopedic foam.
- 120 days chew-resistance guarantee.
- Blends seamlessly with your décor.
K9 Ballistics Nesting Dog Bed is a sturdy dog bed that will withstand dedicated chewers and diggers. This Pitbull dog bed is unique for its durable, waterproof fabric made with the latest ballistics technology. In addition to, this package comes with a generous 120-day chew-resistance warranty which is an awesome way to make you believe in its sturdiness. K9 also promises to replace the dog bed for free in case it is ripped apart within the first 4 months. However, I’d recommend this bed only for occasional chewers because if your pitbull is an ardent chewer, it will rip off the material in a matter of a few months. All its seams are concealed and its zippers are hidden in a way that makes it difficult to reap off or shred.
Just as it is sturdy, the K9 Ballistics is similarly very comfortable because of its certified foam which is spongy for maximum comfort of your Pitbull. Likewise, the rectangular shape makes getting on and off it easy even for old dogs or those suffering from arthritis. The cover is removable and machine-washable so as to ensure cleaning is convenient. The Pitbull dog bed also double as one of the best dog beds for old dogs.
- Good nesting; supports and offers a peaceful sleep.
- 4 months of free warranty for a destroyed cover.
- Provision for different colors and sizes.
- The mattress is certified by Certi-PUR-US.
- Durable and breathable fabric cover.
- Unsuitable for heavy chewers.
2. Kuranda All-aluminum Chew-proof Dog Bed
Weight- 5 pounds
Color – Burgundy, forest green, royal blue, and smoke.
Best use – Determined diggers and heavy dogs
- Lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum frames.
- Chew-proof materials.
- Available in many sizes.
- Heavy-duty fabric that is easy to clean.
- 1-year warranty.
- Raised, orthopedic design.
The Kuranda All-aluminum is one of the Best dog beds for your heavy chewer and destructive Pitbull, especially with its creative design. It employs a simple yet ingenious strategy, where the parts your Pitbull could chew are fully covered in aluminum. The aluminum frame is basically way too strong for your dog to bite through.
Another feature that is significantly important is that the sleeping surface of this elevated orthopedic bed is made from heavy-duty vinyl-fabric. The fabric is not only super-strong but also very comfortable and gives a breathable sleeping space for the pitbull. Also, although the Kuranda dog bed is designed for outdoors, it can be used indoors as well. Moreover, the material used for the bed is easy to clean. Therefore, in case of pee, poop and vomit, cleaning won’t take much effort. Besides, repetitive cleaning does not affect the fabric whatsoever—well, maybe just a little, in the long run. Customers are also given a 1-year warranty accordingly.
- Rust-proof with a long service life
- Has a variety of colors and sizes
- It is a certified, chew-proof dog bed
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Has no soft cushion hence unsuitable for dogs with arthritis, joint and muscle pain
3. PetBed4Less Deluxe Dog Bed Sofa & Lounge
Size – Two-Tone Medium, Medium, Two-Tone Large, Extra Extra Large, Extra Large, Large, Two-Tone XL and Two-Tone XXL.
Weight- 23 pounds
Color – Brown and gold color.
Best Use- Comfortable for old dogs and ones with health issues.
- Certified 4-inch orthopedic memory foam.
- Easy and convenient to assemble.
- Zippered, removable and machine-washable cover.
- Strong and tear-resistant—can withstand moderate chewing.
- There’s a size for every dog.
PetBed4Less Deluxe Dog Bed Sofa & Lounge is a heavy-duty dog bed that is made with high-quality foam and cushion for maximum comfort. The high-quality, certified foam is encased with a lovely heavy-duty bed cover that resists scratch and tears from chewers. Moreover, the zipper is hidden and easily removed for replacement and cleaning. The cover is also waterproof so it won’t soak even if the dog pees on it.
One of the reasons why this bed had to be on my list is because it offers health benefits for dogs suffering from joint and hip pains, arthritis and dysplasia. It has an amazing way of cushioning the joints to relieve your Pitbull from pain. The bed is also fitted with polyfill support that gives your Pitbull dog a good headrest and a raised vantage point for better comfort.
- Comes in different sizes to serve different dog sizes and age.
- The removable zipper allows for replacement.
- Machine washable.
- It is good for dogs with health issues such as joint pains, arthritis and old age.
- The material is breathable and does not pose any harm to the dog.
- The covers may be so cold during the cold seasons and might require extra heating.
- The material doesn’t last for long with aggressive Pitbull dogs.
Buy on Amazon
Best alternative product on Chewy: Furhaven Plush Deluxe Chaise Dog Bed
4. Spring Fever Ultra-Soft Pet Bed
Size – Small, Medium and Large
Best Use – Orthopedic snuggle dogs.
Weight- 12.8 ounces
- Soft and comfortable.
- Made of high-quality materials.
- Waterproof bottom.
- Has a sense of fashion.
- Portable dog bed.
The Spring Fever Ultra-Soft Pet Bed is a décor pitbull dog bed that is attractively colorful as it is comfortable. This bed’s exterior is made waterproof materials to prevent wetness and dampness from catching your Pitbull in its sleep. Similarly, the Oxford cloth is sturdy and bite-resistant hence suitable for heavy chewers. Besides its beauty, comfort and excellent construction, the Spring Fever dog bed is specially designed with orthopedic features that offer relief to Pitbulls suffering from arthritis and joint pain. Moreover, the dog bed is amazingly affordable and comes in many color shades so as to ensure customers find colors that blend seamelessly with their interior decor.
- Bite and scratch-resistant.
- Its exterior is waterproof.
- It comes in multiple colors and sizes.
- Suitable for arthritic and old dogs.
- The non-removable cover makes cleaning rather difficult.
5. Furhaven Pet Dog Bed
Color- Blue, cream, Microvelvet Espresso, espresso, micro velvet grey, micro-velvet navy, micro-velvet sage, and pink.
Weight- 4.8 pounds
Best Use- Perfect for cuddlers as well as burrowers and in cold weather.
- The malleable hood acts as a blanket for additional warmth.
- Easy to climb into for a curl.
- Easy to clean—completely machine-washable.
- It comes in many colors and many sizes.
- Soft faux lambs-wool sleeping surface.
- Easy on joints.
The Furhaven Pet Dog Bed is the best choice if your best friend loves to burrow or cuddle. This dog bed works best in keeping your Pitbull warm in winter and cold nights. Besides satisfying the dog’s urge to burrow, this dog bed features orthopedic properties, offering maximum cushioning and comfort, which is great for old dogs with painful joints or dogs with arthritis. You don’t have to worry about the size that will fit your dog because it comes in all sizes. In addition to, the pet bed comes in a variety of colors that will almost certainly blend with your home decor. The cover also has a zipper that can detach it from the base for easy cleaning and to provide fresh air in warm weather.
- Has a flap which acts as a blanket
- It comes in different sizes and colors.
- Allows for snuggling
- Good air circulation.
- Machine-washable hence easy to clean.
- The base is not water-resistant
- Not suitable for chewers
6. Superjare Xlarge Outdoor Dog Bed
Color- Dark grey.
Weight- 1 0.6 pounds
Best Use- Outdoor use.
If you want a Pitbull dog bed for the outdoors, don’t look any further than this. The Superjare Xlarge is a portable outdoor bed for you Pitbull dog. The bed is elevated with strong stands to support the weight of your dog–however heavy it might be.
Similarly, the sturdy Oxford fabric embedded on the steel frame can support a whopping 120 pounds! The Oxford fabric is also as strong as it is breathable and comfortable. Moreover, the Superjare dog bed is fitted with a canopy roof that provides shade from the scorching sun and protection from rainfall. The bed is easily portable because its parts can be assembled and disassembled while travelling for vacations, campouts and picnics.
- It is portable.
- Can withstand moderate biting and chewing.
- It is very durable.
- Gives a good outdoor shade
- Easily accessible parts for cleaning.
- Assembling and disassembling may be time-consuming.
- Not the most comfortable pick for old and arthritic dogs.
Haute Diggity Dog Furcedes Car Luxury Dog Bed
Weight: 5.1 Pounds.
Best use: Puppy Pitbulls.
- Made of high-quality, soft, plush material for enhanced comfort.
- Has a zippered, removable bed cover.
- Has handles hence easy to carry.
- Eye-catching car design.
- Multi-colored to complement your interior décor.
- Fits most medium-sized dogs.
The Furcedes Dog Bed is an eye-catching piece of art that will contribute to your house’s interior décor and start conversations whenever you have visitors. Mimicking a Mercedes convertible car, this dog bed has sufficient space for a pitbull and is made of top-quality foam that will keep your dog warm and relaxed for a deeply satisfying sleep. Furthermore, the bed comes an identical, squeaky, chew-proof toy car to keep your pitbull busy whenever boredom knocks. The bed cover is fully machine-washable hence easy to clean and maintain.
- Very comfortable luxurious dog bed.
- The machine-washable cover makes it easy to clean.
- It comes with a toy to keep your dog busy when you are away.
- Multi-colored to spice up your décor.
- The bed comes with just one cover.
- Unsuitable for chewers
8. Spring Fever Ultra-Soft Pet Bed
Weight: 12.8 ounces.
Color: Pink, grey, blue, purple, Dark Green, leopard, and red.
Best use: Puppy Pitbulls and older Pitbulls with joint pains/arthritis.
- It has a water-proof cover.
- A beautiful and solid design to complement your home décor.
- The cover is made of super soft finishing to add to the comfort and warmth of your pitbull.
- Many colors to choose from.
- Waterproof bottom.
- Made of high-quality oxford fabric.
- Available in different sizes.
The Spring Fever pitbull bed has a beautiful solid, design that blends well with your home’s interior, adding some warm colors to your home while ensuring that your dog sleeps on one of the most comfortable dog beds in the market. It is for this reason that this bed is most appropriate for Pitbull dogs with arthritis and joint pains.
- Waterproof bottom ensures that the foam doesn’t soak.
- Warm, soft and comfy foam.
- Many colors give you an opportunity to choose what to spice your home décor with.
- Made of chew-proof materials.
- The dog bed cover is non-removable.
9. Best Friends by Sheri Luxury Donut Cuddler Pet Bed
Weight: 5 pounds.
Color: Frost and Taupe.
Best use: Pitbulls who love to curl, cuddle and burrow.
- Made of comfy faux fur.
- 100% pet-safe materials.
- The bed is self-warming to keep your dog warm in cold weather.
- Supportive form.
- Round shape, perfect for cuddler dogs.
- The fur is water and fur-resistant.
- Easy to clean and maintain—machine washable.
- Many sizes to choose from.
The Donut Cuddler dog bed is such a darling. Apart from its striking beauty, this bed is comfy, durable and very easy to clean. Even more importantly, the materials used to make this amazing dog bed are hypoallergic, so they won’t elicit any allergic reactions on your pitbull. If your pitbull is the type that loves to burrow, curl or cuddle, it will fall in love with this superb dog bed.
- Water and dust-proof.
- Versatile design that comes in different sizes.
- 100% machine-washable hence easy to clean and maintain.
- Very comfortable.
- Rather delicate.
- Not the best pick for heavy chewers.
10. Blue & Sherpa Bagel Dog Bed
Weight: 9 pounds.
Color: blue, gray, red, black and khaki.
Best use: Pitbulls with painful joints.
- Has a water-proof denier base.
- Comfortable and warm.
- Raised sides for warmth and protection.
- Made in the US.
The Majestic Pet Bagel Bed is crafted with imported parts of top-notch qualities so that your pitbull enjoys safety, warmth, and comfort while having a solid rest. The bolsters offer great support for your dog’s back, neck, and head while the spacious bed allows it to sleep in different positions. Moreover, the bed has a water-proof base and is fully machine-washable.
- Luxurious and comfortable.
- Has a denier waterproof bottom so any spillage of the floor won’t soak into the foam.
- Fully machine-washable hence easy to clean and maintain.
- Made of high-quality materials.
- Has a bolster for spine, neck and head support.
- Not chew or scratch-resistant.
Buyer’s Guide for Best Pitbull Beds
Why Does Your Pitbull Need the Best Dog Bed?
- Health reasons
- General cleanliness
- Comfort to enhance good sleep
- They need a place of their own
- A dog bed gives them a sense of security and belonging
Features to look out for when shopping for Best Pitbull Beds.
You don’t want to spend a lot of money to purchase a Pitbull bed that will not meet the needs of your Pitbull. Below are important features of a Pitbull bed that you should look out for before making your purchases:
It is important to observe your dog’s favorite sleeping style before purchasing a bed for it. Does your dog lean back, burrow in, curl up or sprawl out when sleeping?
When a dog ages, they require extra support to relieve them of their arthritis, hip dysplasia or physical injuries. It is important to have orthopdeic dog beds for Pitbull dogs with such conditions because they offer extra support and relief from pain.
- Color and design
The Pitbull dog bed will often sit in your living room or any other room of your choice, but since it is part of your home décor, its color and design should blend with your home’s theme colors. The dog beds are available in the following designs; cuddly, velvet, luxe, shaggy fur, cuddly fleece, rugged canvas among many more.
- Ease of Cleaning
It is common for dogs to play in muddy, marshy and smelly areas. Therefore, their beds should have features that make them easy for washing by hand or by machine. You can consider a bed fitted with a removable, machine-washable cover that makes cleaning easier.
For this, measure the length of your dogs from the tail to the nose and ensure that you purchase a bed that will allow them to stretch where they lounge.
The amount of money you are ready to spend on the dog bed should inform your decisions. Go for the best bed that you can comfortably afford without leaving a large hole in your pocket.
- Pet-safe Material
Your dog’s safety is key. You really don’t want a Pitbull dog bed that will suffocate your dog or one on which their paws will get stuck on. Therefore, for the safety of your Pitbull, consider a material that is convenient for its teething, chewing or scratching behavior. In addition to, go for hypo-allergenic materials that won’t trigger allergic reactions in your pitbull.
In conclusion, pitbulls terriers are an awesome pleasure to have around your home. Besides having them as friends, they have a reputation for protecting us from intruders—and they can also be trained to do more than other dogs would. With that in mind, this breed calls for the care and comfort, and I know that the best Pitbull dog beds we’ve reviewed above will prove worth your money.
The best Pitbull dog beds, you’d also consider best memory foam dog beds.